Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Grove



I spent the day at The Grove, amidst the array of sweet candy apples at the Farmer's Market to the trolley, providing a nice view of the shops and restaurants that border the pedestrian filled street. After walking around, I went to a free movie premiere at The Grove theater, and enjoyed the movie and the extremely lush red seating. 
I wore my favorite double breasted Peter Pan collar coat, and my only wish is that I could have more Peter Pan collars in my wardrobe. Wearing such a fun collar is like embracing the little girl that is still inside all of us, and paired with my favorite shoes, my gold oxfords, makes for a comfy outfit with a splash of sparkle. Also, I tried something new with my hair, and braided it and put it into a bun with my number one hair accessories, my Spin Pins. They look like two little corkscrews and are twisted into your hair to make it stay, no need for tons of bobby pins, they work wonders!

2 comments: