Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hawaii


I spent the past five days in beautiful Hawaii on the island of Oahu, with a hotel room that faced the ocean for a glorious view. I had the warm sun shining on my face, flowers in my hair, and wonderful snorkeling with both fishes and sea turtles alike. My parents renewed their vows after 25 years where they had originally gotten married in Hawaii, and I wore a pink and white striped sundress (and had the rare occurence to actually wear my falsies). During the vacation I also wore my white Ralph Lauren top and Calvin Klein shorts that I cut myself that I had both bought from thrift store previously, and they really came in handy with the balmy weather. I paired them with my pink heart sunglasses and my black and creme bow purse from Forever21. Now it is back to reality and school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment