Saturday, August 2, 2014

Candles, Tea and Yummy Food



I recently painted my nails a lovely purple, that happened to match the candle that was sitting in the kitchen. I love shades of purple, whether it be plum, grape, lavendar, lilac and the list goes on. I also recently made some tea, with the tea set coming from a Japanese store called Daiso, where they have so many cute trinkets and cookware for only a $1.50 each! Lastly, I bought a popsicle mold for only $5 from Amazon, and instead of using the plastic top it came with, i left it open and used popsicle sticks. I am on a popsicle binge as I am trying out healthier alternatives to sweets and chips. I tried out a recipe from a friend, and made avocado popsicles, with chocolate chips for a hint of sweetness. It was super easy to make and they were really tasty. So happy with how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment