Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy First of June!



 I just recently bought the raved about Triangl bikini in California Coral, and I love the texture of the neoprene and the fit, and I am very excited to wear it. I went to a pool party wearing One Teaspoon's Eagles Shadow Bikini Top at the Mondrian in Los Angeles the other weekend, at their rooftop bar and it was like Vegas in Los Angeles, full of trendy people and blasting music. Then I had to get a little sugar kick, and I don't normally buy Starbucks Frappucino's but I decided to try it out, and it really is a drink that is just like liquid dessert! It is something I would treat myself rarely, but it definitely tastes sweet and is delicious. My new favorite macaron is the sea salt caramel, the opposite flavors are like a party for your tastebuds. I'll have to learn how to make them sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment