Thursday, July 5, 2012

Michaels Spec Commercial

I did a commercial spec for Michaels and I had to bake something so that the director could film it, and because she asked me to bake either six cupcakes or one mini cake, I decided to combine them into one! I made mini cakes out of a regular sized cupcake and a mini cupcake ontop. Decorating is my favorite part, and I made colored homemade fondant to cover my little yellow butter mini cup"cakes". Even after I finished baking, the cakes exuded a sugary smell that made everyone's mouth water so it was time to dig in after the commercial shoot! It was really fun, I played a shopper who shopped down the baking aisle and I later presented my cakes. Overall, it was such a short and sweet commercial where I met great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment